½ cup wheat flour
1 packet artificial sweetener
¼ cup wheat germ (regular)
¼ cup low-fat cottage cheese
¾ cup nonfat milk (more if necessary for desired consistency)
- Mix flour, sweetener and wheat germ together.
- Add milk until desired consistency is achieved.
- Add drained cottage cheese.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto a well-heated Teflon pan.
- Cook until bubbles appear on top, then turn and brown on the other side.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 2.
% Fat: 9
Sodium: 165 milligrams
Total Fat: 2 grams
Cholesterol: 3 milligrams
(Above figures based on per serving basis.)