8 fresh squash (same size)
Water for boiling squash
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon wheat germ
1 tablespoon plain low-fat yogurt
1 tablespoon onion, chopped
1 teaspoon dill weed
½ cup water
- Wash squash and remove stems.
- Boil 10 minutes in enough water to cover. Remove from boiling water and cool.
- Using a spoon, scoop out a cavity in each squash. In a blender, place the scooped out squash, parsley, wheat germ, yogurt, onion and dill weed.
- Fill squash and arrange in casserole dish with ½ cup water.
- Sprinkle extra dill weed over filled squash.
- Bake, uncovered, in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Serves 8.
% Fat: 9
Sodium: 8 milligrams
Total Fat: <1 gram
Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
(Above figures based on per serving basis.)