1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste (unsalted)
1 small onion, grated
½ cup plain low-fat yogurt
3 hard-boiled egg whites, grated
1 (8-ounce) loaf sourdough bread, sliced
- Combine tomato paste, onion, yogurt and egg whites.
- Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
- With a small glass, cut rounds from sourdough bread slices.
- Spread mixture on bread rounds.
- Broil 3 to 5 minutes just before serving.
- Watch carefully.
- Serves 8.
% Fat: 9
Sodium: 372 milligrams
Total Fat: 1 gram
Cholesterol: 1 milligram
(Above figures based on per serving basis.)