1 (12-pound) turkey, cleaned
1 (6-ounce) can frozen unsweetened orange juice concentrate
- Clean and dry turkey.
- Rub turkey inside and out with pepper and paprika.
- Place in roaster, uncovered, in 325 F oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Defrost orange juice and use for basting.
- Baste every 30 minutes, turning turkey each time to brown evenly.
- Continue to roast 5 hours.
- Remove skin before eating.
- Serves 20.
% Fat: 26
Sodium: 95 milligrams
Total Fat: 7 grams
Cholesterol: 103 milligrams
(Above figures based on per serving basis.)