1 large onion, diced
¼ cup water
1 pound fresh mushrooms, cleaned
½ teaspoon salad herbs
1 tablespoon parsley
2 tablespoons sherry
1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- Saute onions in water until golden brown.
- Add mushrooms, herbs and parsley.
- Cook over medium heat, adding more water if necessary.
- Stir until mushrooms are tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add sherry and yogurt. Stir until heated.
- Serves 6.
% Fat: 13
Sodium: 63 milligrams
Total Fat: 1 gram
Cholesterol: 2 milligrams
(Above figures based on per serving basis.)