1 cup dried apples
1 cup dried pears
1 cup dried apricots
1 cup dried prunes
1 cup dried peaches
Juice of 1 lemon
Grated rind and juice of 1 orange
½ cup sherry wine
- Cover all fruit with water and soak overnight. All water should evaporate.
- Layer fruit in 8 ½ inch x 11 inch Pyrex dish.
- Pour lemon juice, orange juice, and rind over top.
- Bake until heated through in 350 degree oven.
- Add wine and bake another 10 minutes.
% Fat: 2
Sodium: 68 milligrams
Total Fat: <1 gram
Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
(Above figures based on per serving basis.)