8 boneless, skinless breast halves
1 teaspoon salt-free mixed herbs
1 ½ cup homemade sour cream (page )
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 cup Grape-Nuts
- Season chicken with mixed herbs.
- In bowl, mix homemade sour cream, garlic powder and paprika.
- Coat chicken with sour cream mixture.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight in casserole dish.
- Sprinkle half the Grape-Nuts on one side of chicken, then turn chicken over and sprinkle with remaining Grape-Nuts.
- Bake in 350 F oven 1 ½ hours or until chicken is tender.
- Serves 8.
% Fat: 11
Sodium: 216 milligrams
Total Fat: 2 grams
Cholesterol: 67 milligrams
(Above figures based on per serving basis.)