1 pound lean beef tips, sliced thin
1 cup green onions, sliced diagonally
1 cup mushrooms, sliced thin
1 cup celery, sliced diagonally
1 cup fresh bean sprouts
1 bunch fresh spinach, stems removed
1 clove garlic, minced, or ½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 full packet artificial sweetener
¼ cup water
½ cup Homemade Beef Stock (pg. 4)
- Brown meat in Teflon pan or wok with ¼ cup water, adding more water if necessary.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except spinach and bean sprouts.
- Simmer, covered 30 minutes.
- Add spinach and bean sprouts. Mix again, cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately over boiled rice.
- Serves 4.
% Fat: 23
Sodium: 182 milligram
Total Fat: 5 grams
Cholesterol: 69 milligram
(Above figures based on per serving basis.)