Spring into Fitness Plus this season for only $19!
To celebrate the new season, we’re offering new members a low $19* enrollment fee when they join Fitness Plus by April 30. In addition, each new member will receive a FREE Fitness Plus T-shirt and be entered to win a new Verse 24D bike from Electra! At Fitness Plus, you can shed any unwanted weight, achieve new levels of fitness and wellness and meet new friends. Fitness Plus, a medically integrated facility, has everything you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Our award-winning facility has many pluses, including:
- Professional and credentialed staff
- More than 90 free group fitness classes every week
- The region’s largest indoor track
- Personal and small group training
- An expanded Pilates studio
- A lap pool, recreation pool, whirlpool and warm water therapy pool, all at different temperatures
- A multipurpose room for many sports and activities
- Babysitting services and youth activities
- Modern locker rooms with saunas and steam rooms
- Cardio equipment, including treadmills, ellipticals, bikes and more
This spring, warm up to a healthier you! Call 573-331-3355 to tour our facility and receive a free, no-obligation, two-day pass.
*$19 enrollment fee (a savings of up to $231), plus monthly membership
Whether you want to firm up and lose weight, get the most from your fitness program or integrate healthy changes into your lifestyle, Fitness Plus offers all you need to help you meet your unique health and wellness goals. As a medically integrated fitness facility, Fitness Plus combines prevention, wellness and rehabilitation in one convenient location.
A variety of Fitness Plus membership options are available to suit your lifestyle, including:
- Individual membership
- Couple membership
- Family membership
- Corporate membership
Fitness Plus offers many FREE programs and services with your membership. With all of our membership options, you can take advantage of great programs and services, including:
- Two fitness assessments per year
- Four workouts per year with a fitness specialist
- Monthly programs on nutrition led by a registered dietitian, including a healthy snack
- Annual Member Appreciation Party
- Blood pressure measurements on Wednesdays from 7 to 10 am
- Adult beginner and lap swimming lessons
- Ongoing aquatics incentive programs
- Members Rewards Club
- More than 90 free group fitness classes per week
- Ballroom dance lessons
- After-school recreation programs for children ages 5-12 included on a family membership
- Teen certifications (ages 13-15)
- Leaps and Bounds for children included on a family membership (ages 2-5)
- Youth Fitness Training by appointment (ages 13 and older)
- Active Kids Youth Fitness Class for children ages 6 and older included on a family membership
Fitness Plus Mobile Text Alerts
If you would like to stay up-to-date on everything Fitness Plus, sign up for Fitness Plus’ MemberMobile Text Alerts. We will keep you informed about upcoming registration deadlines, class updates, special events, weather cancellations, and much more!
You can choose to receive text alerts for the following categories:
- General announcements for Fitness Plus
- Weight Loss
- Children’s Programs/Events
- Group Exercise
- Personal Training
- Recreational Programs
If you have any questions or sign-up issues, please call the Fitness Plus Service Desk at (573) 331-3355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.